Halloween was yesterday, but we'll be living with it all year long. As will our neighbors, on all sides. We're all adjusting. DW is very happy.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I grew up in a house where the living room walls were, and still are, "pumpkin". You'll find no complaints from me about DW's color choice. My father was never able to fulfill his artistic ambitions and our house became a quasi outlet for for them. His largest canvas was the patio walls, which became a tropical island landscape visible through the myriad of hanging fuschias and begonias. I guess you can say they still live on through me and my Juan Miro inspired kitchen floor.
I'm the end-user, partner of DW, always wanted a real garden, can't believe it's really happening. I'm the lucky recipient of the biggest gift in the world!
By the way, you can see the photos full size by clicking on them, then return to the blog by clicking back or backspace or delete. And, for an explanation of the initials and the cast of characters, open the August list on the right and click the second post to the bottom (The Project and the Project Team).
2 comments:
I grew up in a house where the living room walls were, and still are, "pumpkin". You'll find no complaints from me about DW's color choice. My father was never able to fulfill his artistic ambitions and our house became a quasi outlet for for them. His largest canvas was the patio walls, which became a tropical island landscape visible through the myriad of hanging fuschias and begonias. I guess you can say they still live on through me and my Juan Miro inspired kitchen floor.
LT
I love the orange, too.
Post a Comment