Yes, the window makes a huge difference. Charlie has a whole new view of the world. We have a whole new view of the house - these photos were taken without a flash - previously impossible. My intern said the wall of white light reminds her of a Hollywood near-death scene.

The copper water protection of the parapets is almost complete. Our timeline is getting tight. We need the copper done so we can install the parapet capstones so we can install the fences so we can install the garden soil, which is scheduled to start Thursday.
2 comments:
WOW. That window is fabulous. I can just imagine the difference it makes to the ambiance of the apartment.
I concur with "WOW". Now that the frame is ready, I can't wait for the painting (garden) to go in. What was the final decision on the door?
I do feel a bit of pain for the birds that will inevitably crash into your new window and become Charlie snax. Will you be taking any bird proofing measures?
LT
Post a Comment